iOS apps are quite challenging to develop, you have to face hundreds of concerns from product specifications to market release. With all those concerns in mind, is it worth it making your app accessible to all audiences ?
Definitely yes ! In this article, we will discuss why you should consider adding some extra accessibility support and how you can understand the related problematics so it can become natural to your to take that into consideration later on.
Continue reading “iOS Accessibility Toolbox – What if you could build more inclusive iOS apps ?”
Do you recognise in one of the following Unity developer situation?
– You are working a your brand new amazing Unity project and you don’t know how to start?
– Does your controllers become massive and hard to understand or to add new features?
– You feel like what you are planning to do will result in spaghetti code after a few modifications?
– You spend a considerable amount of time fixing edge cases bugs?
– Adding a new feature means regression and massive refactoring?
– Your app result in a bunch of closely coupled modules?
– You don’t know why your Player class is now tightly coupled with that Enemy other class?
– You feel like the effort vs benefit tradeoff with TDD isn’t worth it?
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to stick with MVC and massive MonoBehaviour classes. You are looking for something better.
Continue reading “Clean Unity – The Controller-Manager Issue”
A Unity codebase does not have to be a bunch of “topic related classes”.
Your application handles user input, computing, network operations and must render a frame to be displayed to the user at each frame. You have to separate concerns.
Continue reading “Clean Unity – The Clean Unity Architecture”