MMNodeActions is an iOS SKAction/SCNAction library extension which allows you to run sequential actions on multiple nodes directly on target SKNodes/SCNNodes.
Furious Bounce is a next gen mobile hockey game application for iOS & Android platforms.
Furious Bounce has been designed to allow you to play fast and funny games in a cartoon universe with cool characters each having special powers.
Looking for a powerful tool to complete your texts and generate images? Look no further than ChatGPT’s Completion and Image Generation APIs! The AI-powered models can help you generate high-quality images, complete your sentences and paragraphs right in your apps!
Need an eye-catching image generator for any topic you have in mind? The Image Generation API can create custom visuals tailored to your specifications. Or maybe you’re struggling to generate answers to your end users inputs? The Completion API can suggest the perfect words to wrap it up. With ChatGPT’s Completion and Image Generation APIs, the possibilities are endless. So why wait? Give it a try and see the magic for yourself!
Along with the Salsa Coach Flutter application, we added a small Wear OS companion app.
It allows the user to user to enrich its experience by having move hints while performing Salsa dance.
Hybrid iOS and Android mobile applications are quite challenging to develop, you have to face a lot of technical choices, while having to deploy a maintainable app. With all those concerns in mind, which technology should you use to develop your mobile application ?
It depends ! As always every choice depends of the app you are willing to release, if your main goal is to develop a web app and having a side mobile app is only a nice-to-have, you should probably use React Native or other web related frameworks. But if you want to propose a nice navigation experience to your mobile users and if you are targeting multiple mobile platforms as you will only have to maintain one codebase for both iOS and Android platforms, Flutter is a great choice.
iOS apps are quite challenging to develop, you have to face hundreds of concerns from product specifications to market release. With all those concerns in mind, is it worth it making your app accessible to all audiences ?
Definitely yes ! In this article, we will discuss why you should consider adding some extra accessibility support and how you can understand the related problematics so it become more natural for you to take that into consideration later on.
Fastlane is a tool that will help you with during your app deployment process in different ways :
– Take screenshot while running your iOS Unit Tests
– Simplify the provisioning profile management
– Build the application and upload it to iTunes connect along with metadata (app localized description, app category …)
Do you recognise in one of the following Unity developer situation?
– You are working a your brand new amazing Unity project and you don’t know how to start?
– Does your controllers become massive and hard to understand or to add new features?
– You feel like what you are planning to do will result in spaghetti code after a few modifications?
– You spend a considerable amount of time fixing edge cases bugs?
– Adding a new feature means regression and massive refactoring?
– Your app result in a bunch of closely coupled modules?
– You don’t know why your Player class is now tightly coupled with that Enemy other class?
– You feel like the effort vs benefit tradeoff with TDD isn’t worth it?
But it doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to stick with MVC and massive MonoBehaviour classes. You are looking for something better.
A Unity codebase does not have to be a bunch of “topic related classes”.
Your application handles user input, computing, network operations and must render a frame to be displayed to the user at each frame. You have to separate concerns.
This post explains how to properly convert transform matrices to Euler Angles and vice versa.
Continue reading “ARKit – Transform matrices, quaternions and related conversions”